Monday, February 27, 2012

Sketch 29 Challenge: Week 3

Sorry I'm a week late posting this...but better late than never! If you are wondering what this is all about, you can read about it on this post. Just a little challenge I devised for myself to get into a daily habit of practicing fine art skills so I can warm up to the next step! I'd love to hear your comments!
Simple contour line drawing of a Tomatoe with color pencil, Feb 16
Fish bones from the Smithsonian, pencil, Feb 17
Barn in Western Maryland, pencil, Feb 18
Banana Phone Illustration, Feb 19
Duck Meets Chicken, pencil, Feb 20
Fench city on a hill, pencil, Feb 21
Street Performer in Aix-en-Provence, pencil, Feb 22

2 comments:

  1. love the barn and the street performer!!! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-you for your comment! I find it interesting which pictures intrest each viewer. Everyone always has a different opinion and a different favorite. The fun thing about this project is that I can try so many things out in order to figure out what direction I want to go in next! Hope you come back again!

    ReplyDelete