Monday, February 20, 2012

Hello Monday! Hello Ringtone!



I bought a fancy new phone as a little pick me up last week. That, and my old phone was d.e.a.d. I got it working, transferred contacts, added new apps, set a wallpaper and downloaded a new ringtone. Go ahead, call me! Turns out all I needed to pick me up was this new ringtone I downloaded. Banana Phone makes me laugh every time the phone rings…and I wait until it’s nearly finished before I pick-up. I think I might be driving my family crazy!


Banana Phone Illustration by Kellee Wynne Conrad

To celebrate my love for my new ringtone I illustrated a little picture and then played around with digital color. All just for the Banana Phone.  But don’t just take my word for it…play the ringtone and see why you would be happy to get a phone call, even if the call was just a boring pre-recorded reminder of your dental appointment.

               Link to download:     Banana Phone Ringtone for your phone

 OR Youtube Video:

 
Hope you enjoyed the silliness and have a very Happy Monday!

5 comments:

  1. I will be getting that ring and setting to play only when you call!! Loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great illustration! I'm thinking I need that ringtone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so funny! it absolutely does make me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the voices on this ringtone are channeling Yacko, Wacko and Dot...Now, those three are Classic Silly-mongers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you got a link for your banana phone you tube video? I was hoping to share it with the teacher at my nursery as she is always talking to children using bananas as phones. I've tried searching YouTube but couldn't see your version? Thanks

    ReplyDelete