Monday, January 9, 2012

Hello Monday! Why Monday?


Why get excited when there is a whole week of work, of school, of chores, of marking off the to-do list before Friday ever gets here? Why celebrate a day that is usually reserved as the least favorite day of the week? Why look forward to the dredge known as Monday?  

Why? Because Monday needs love too.

Monday is a new beginning.

Monday sets the tone.

Monday is the first day of the best week ever.

And I love Monday!



Now you know I will be dedicating a new post to my other favorite day of the week. Now you get to enjoy more regularly scheduled ramblings from your (almost, but not quite) favorite blogger. And now I have one more thing to add to my to-do list and I am glad to be doing it!

But I implore you...what do you want me to share with you that will keep you coming back all year long? Maybe even tell your friends and have them take a peak onto the musings of this slightly nutty, sometimes serious writer, artist, mother, queen-of-the-house, woman who has too much to do, too much to say and damned if she doesn’t just keep on trying?

If you have never left a comment, now is the time to do it. When Friday rolls around, it’ll be Happy Hour and it also means I will picking a random comment to....

*win a signed print of my new hand cut lino print*

…..so come on and leave some advice, share the blog, follow me on Facebook…give to me and I promise I will give back tenfold!

Thanks, and have a happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey there! Show some of your artwork! I love to see what others create! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Monday is "NEW ART" day!!! every Monday give us a picture of something you've done - painting, lino, doodle - anything.

    ReplyDelete