Friday, October 7, 2011

Friday Happy Hour: You, me and Z

Well, it turns out that I have been fighting off Pneumonia for the last two weeks. Couldn’t do it all on my own, so I got some help from Zithromax. I am grateful that humans have been given the wisdom to discover modern medicine and before long I will be back and running as usual. I know droning on about being sick is not an exciting story to read, but those who are sticking it through to the end of the paragraph are the ones I want to share my thoughts with today the most. Z can only do so much.
The power of thought and love go a long way when you are sick, and when I have felt my worst, it was you I was focusing on. Your love, strength, prayers, positive energy and well wishes you’ve shared with me are the sentiments I breathe into my lungs, while everything else is sent out! Every day when I find a quiet moment, in my mini-prayers and meditation, I visualize you.
·         I visualize my grandmother and aunt that have passed but leave a strong spirit of love on the shoulders of their loved ones.
·         I visualize my aunts and cousins that have been so supportive, even when I am not sick they continually fill my heart with love.
·         I visualize my mom always wanting the best for me because she has been in my shoes before and I know she wants to see me happy and fulfilled.
·         I visualize my father and his own power of positive thought that he continually shares with me.
·          I visualize the love and literally benefit from the hugs (and heaps of help) of my family living under my own roof.
·          I visualize my very close Mother-in-Law, who even though I get to spend time with her, I know that the rest of the time she spends thinking of me and my family because that is where her heart is always.
·         I visualize my “new” sister by marriage and I know that being close to her is creating a bond to last a lifetime.
·         I visualize so many supportive friends that I know would be here if I just ask because they are genuine in their friendship.
·         I visualize the good people I have only known on the World Wide Web because even the power of love from those never met is source of strength.  
·         And of course I visualize the love I share with my sister. This is not a bond that can even be described, but time and space apart doesn’t stop us from being soul mates.
I find my spiritual strength, the strength to heal, in the love I have mentioned and sometimes sources that I didn’t know were there in the first place. But ultimately, it turns out that when I take the time to focus on this love that has been so generously given to me by so many good and kind people, then I know I can find the strength to do anything. So you, me and Z we are going to send this illness packing! Because of your love – this has been the best week ever

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Kellee. No amount of money or modern medicine can keep you going the way the love and support of your family and friends. You are very rich indeed. So, kick that bad-ass illness out the door. Have a super time this next week with Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to share my love in person and help fill your home with more positive energy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in every - single - way <3

    ReplyDelete