Friday, September 19, 2008

A Gift on Our Tenth


As a gift to you, my husband, on our tenth anniversary, I give you this:

YOU WERE RIGHT

You were right that it would be harder than I thought to move to a new country.
You were right that I would eventually come to like it here. (But not Love it!)
You were right that having a third child would be more work, but I say worth every bit of it.
You were right that a little organization makes all the difference.
You were right that I need exercise, not for my butt, more for my mind!
You were right that I need routine.
You were right that I should get up before the kids to make sure they get off on time.
You were right that once I get the furniture moved, I'd want to move it again.
You were right that sooner or later I'd learn to love the dog, too.
You were right that it's the cat shedding the hair all over my house.
You were right that as soon as I visited to the U.S. I'd be be back to my old habits.
You were right that we've made it this far we can make it through anything!

I am so glad we took the chance and jumped into this crazy life together. I am enjoying my time with you even more every day. I wouldn't change a thing, except maybe that I'd listened to you a little sooner! I'm just glad you were right and married me ten years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment