Monday, March 11, 2013

100 Little Memories

****this blog has just come back online after over a two year break***





Yes, ONE HUNDRED small paintings daily for the next 
ONE HUNDRED days! 

***update, due to an extraordinary long break in service, these are no longer available through this site for purchase***I can think of no better way to find creative inspiration than to start a new project. For the next 100 days I will post a new mini masterpiece in celebration of all the little memories I want to capture. Each painting will be 3"x 4" and matted in a 5"x 7" mat with cellophane wrapping and available for sale through PayPal. The price is $25 and in includes free shipping to the US and discounted everywhere else. Please contact me through email: kelleewynne (at) gmail (dot) com. Thank you for your continued support!

Don't forget to check back daily or follow along with new posts on FACEBOOK.



Which Little Memory will you bring home today?


"Little Memory #1" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad SOLD
"Little Memory #2" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25
"Little Memory #3" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25
"Little Memory #4" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25
"Little Memory #5" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25
"Little Memory #6" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, SOLD
"Little Memory #7" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25
"Little Memory #8" 3x4 Mini Pastel Painting by Kellee Wynne Conrad, $25

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful work. I was interested in your comment on the ArtBiz blog. I would never describe my work as decorative either. But Alyson Stanfield has tried to teach us how to help the public who are not artists understand our art.

    Love your work,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara. Yes, of course it's our job are the creator to be respectful of the admirer. That is why I said I would never be offended by how another person wanted to describe my art. But I know I would rather not use the term "decorate" when talking about art, isn't it nicer to talk about meaning and purpose? But Alyson asked a question and I gave my honest opinion! Thanks for taking the time to check out my site!

      Delete
  2. I love this idea and I love your work. I will definitely be watching what you post. I hope you won't mind if I steal your idea to get my own creativity flowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure Lauren. I'd love to see your own approach on this project. Why don't you leave your link in the comments here so we can find you and see your 100 paintings! And I would love if you linked me when you post your art online. Don't forget you can also follow along on my facebook fan page! (link at top of blog!) Thanks again for admiring my art. :)

      Delete