Saturday, June 23, 2012

15 Minute Vignettes


In those few moments I have stuck between waiting for the water to boil and the dryer to finish a load, I have found myself with a new artistic release. Phonography and word art created on my mobile devise are filling in the creative gaps. I know it would be better if I had pencil in hand, but I am satisfied to have created something, anything at all. And what I never could figure out with the fancy Photoshop programs, I have managed to conquer in minutes with a few phone apps. Who would have thought that this little machine could do more for the average person than the first computers that took up the space of warehouses were capable of doing? But here I am, lifeline in hand, taking pictures, editing pictures, and communicating with the world!
It’s just one of many distractions that is keep me from the real thing, but in the busy moments of my life I am happy to have an outlet and I am happy to share it with you. Enjoy these little vignettes!
If you’d like to join me on instagram, I am there with my signature calling: @mylifewithmonkeys.





2 comments:

  1. These are great. I love that you're stealing the moments you are able to and making the most of them.

    ReplyDelete